BlueStacks is the error free Android emulator to play mobile games on desktop or PC. The program runs flawlessly across all version of Windows including – Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Surface devices. But sometimes it might face some problem too and this article is all about how to fix the problem if you counter them during installation.
Table of Contents
BlueStacks Installation Failed
Error 25000. BlueStacks currently doesn’t recognize your graphics card. It is possible your Graphics Drivers may need to be updated. Please update them and try installing again.
Reason for BlueStacks Error 25000
Some of the common reason for BlueStacks error are discussed below –
- The error message directly blames the problem towards old version of graphics driver or primitive hardware model. So if you are having a very old computer which is just as old as your president chances are you might not be able to install BlueStacks to it ever.
- But if your Graphics card or motherboard (Some motherboards have embedded graphics to their module) is not that old you should rush to the OEM manufacturers website and check for software updates available for your Graphics card.
- Sometimes the problem is also found to be associated with OpenGL protocols. If you do not updated your operating system (Still running Windows 98/2000/Me) long enough chances are it is too old to support Android emulations. Upgrade your OS to windows 7 or 8 to avoid similar problems.
Note – Check you Graphics Card Model here.
Fix BlueStacks Error 25000
This might sound low end solution but this is what can seriously help you get this problem fixed.
- Run Windows Update and download all availabale updates
- Do NOT use Windows Update if you have “not-legal” windows version
- Open your motherboard OEM website and look for updates
- Download and Install them all
- If you have installed an additional Graphics card; update the drivers
- Finally update your laptop/PC BIO firmware and processor drivers
- Restart when done and try installing BlueStacks again.
If you are still unable to install BlueStacks and get stuck with Error 25000, chances are your graphics card is too old to support this program. You can add an extra graphics card to your device (check with your device manufacturer if you can upgrade your notebook) which will definitely solve this problem. You can also check out out list of popular BlueStacks Alternative.
Know any other quick and easy fix for this problem? Do let us know and share your valuable comments.
- Intel Processor update check – http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect
- AMD processors update check – http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/auto_detect.aspx
- Nvidia Processor update check – http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx
- ATI Raedon Graphics card check – http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx